We are “Class 3” categorized Construction organization based in Jeddah since 1988, we are specialized in four activities:
- Building Construction /low rise buildings and housing complex.
- Interior building / turn key projects starting from design.
- Maintenance / annual contracts.
- A division selling office, hospitality, education and custom made furniture, only for projects, through our office at Turkey.
The job requires identifying and closing proper profitable projects opportunities, so the sales applicant is to search and increase sales through smart practical strategies can develops new business opportunities and interacts with different segments corporation in Jeddah and Makkah markets.
To apply for a projects sales job, a bachelor’s degree is preferred, though not mandatory. Previous selling experience in similar fields is a basic requirement. is mandatory. Other prerequisites of the job are: good planning, excellent follow up, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in selling and have proven track record of ability to build strong customer relationships, particularly with consultant’s offices and their engineers.
- Have active involvement in industry related associations.
- Fully utilize the CRM system as a communication, reporting, measurement and tracking tool to enhance productivity.
- Engineering degree (ARCH or MECHANICAL), preferred not mandatory.
- 5 years’ minimum sales experience in similar position /within our industry preferred/.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Interior design|