Project Manager – Wipro Limited – United Arab Emirates
To assist Program Manager to manage array of Projects for the unit/function and oversee the work for assigned Project Leads/BAs.
• Plan project lifecycle deployment in terms of timelines and resource utilization for the assigned Projects.
• Review requirements for completeness and ensure traceability across the lifecycle.
• Ensure adoption of the defined project methodology for Project Management across the life cycle
• Ensure Projects / Change requests are delivered in line with stakeholder expectations
• Manage Projects in the allocated domain & support business units with recommendations for system selection/design/implementation & support.
• Review Project authorization requests / SCR approval sheet with details on costs, timescale, deliverables, and vendor evaluation with recommendations beneficial to the business.
• Manage relationship with Project sponsors, users, vendors on a project basis to achieve the expected outcomes
• Ensure all project members are well aware of project status and progress
• Manage Project scope and stakeholder expectations with appropriate communication mechanism (written and verbal)
• Identify and escalate Project Risks during project lifecycle with appropriate measures for mitigation and control
• Effectively mange Software release and deployment to ensure minimum disruption to services.
• Impart necessary training to project team members to ensure that they perform their roles effectively
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates