Project Manager – Nesma Telecom & Technology – Saudi Arabia
- The Project Manager is to focus on the day-to-day managing of the project at the operational level. In addition he is responsible for all necessary documentation, inclusive adding and updating all required information/data (e.g. schedule, documents, risks, issues, changes, status reports)
- Provides a single point of accountability to deliver the project for the Nesma customer.
Manages the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and all sub plans.
- Ensures that all required resources are assigned to the project and clearly tasked.
Manages assigned resources
Implements the following project processes; quality / risk / change / issue / dependencies / deliverable management, etc.
Monitors actual progress against the project plans.
- Reports project status and performance in accordance with the agreed format.Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Manages day-to-day risks & issues, report and escalate risks & issues as appropriate
- Using the Standard tools and techniques to keep track of people and progress.
Manages project inter-dependencies.
- Makes adjustments to the plan as necessary, in order to provide a complete picture of the progress of the project, at any time.
Provides input to the Project Steering Committee.
- Schedules and conducts all project communication events and documents the outcomes.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia