• Provide overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial, legal and operational matters. Provide general direction to various support departments.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work with project teams to develop and manage budgets, schedules and deliverables for each project phase and functional area.
• Manage the preparation of equipment and vendor specifications and the preparation of vendor contracts.
• Supervise several Project and QA/QC engineers overseeing project design, scheduling, QA/QC and construction activities.
• Through site Supervisors and project Engineers, oversee the work of all contractors and sub-contractors.
• Define and implement Project Safety Plans.
• Monitor all project agreements to ensure compliance with approved cost and quality standards, schedules and safety. Coordinate the resolution of engineering design, procurement, scheduling, issues with site Supervisors and Engineers.
• Provide monthly project and budget updates to the Projects Director. Provide project updates to relevant external agencies – financial institutions, regulatory bodies, etc.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|