MBC Group is the largest satellite TV, Radio and Digital Media network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya & Al Hadath news channel and the VOD/SVOD platform Shahid. Additionally, the Group operates several successful Digital properties and is aggressively expanding its Production and Studios Operations across the region.
- Plan and execute change management project at Enterprise Level
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope
- Assemble project team, identify needed resources, assign responsibilities and develop timeframes to facilitate successful completion of project activities and deliverables
- Identify stakeholders and ensure they are provided the right level of information at the right time
- Follow Project charter, including business case, objective, scope, budget, deliverables, and schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement outcome during projects, address potential risks at early stages and manage escalation path
- Effectively enforce project standards, plan for project management processes improvement across the group
- Provide business and analytical support to project teams and corporate planning (Budgets / Cash-Flows / OpEx and CapEx requirements)
- Support project feasibility assessment and decision making
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Media Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|