Programmer Analyst – Kuwait College of Science and Technology – Kuwait
• Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations.
• Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications.
• Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Analyze user information system needs.
• Document the functionality and requirements.
• Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
• Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Education, Training, and Library