Responsible for supervising daily operations, supervising a work force, organizing priorities and executing production batches
1. Responsible for implementing and adhering to planting and pre-irrigation schedules.
2. Responsible for the quality management of crop production to include: irrigation, cultivation, weeding, thinning, fertilization, and ground preparation.
3. Responsible for the daily supervision and oversight of: developing effective weekly production plans, execution of company farming practices, ground work, irrigation, cultivation, and fertilization.
4. Responsible for coordinating and collaborating with harvest to determine harvest date(s), irrigation schedules, and crop quality.
5. Responsible for the supervision of all farm assets: equipment, labor, etc.
6. Responsible for ensuring that all company policies and procedures are being followed at all times.
7. Responsible for ensuring compliance in food safety, worker safety and employee relations.
8. Responsible for maintaining appropriate staff levels to ensure production demands are met.
9. Responsible for routine communications with pest control advisors.
10. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|