Promoting and selling company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Product Specialist tasks also involve performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting In-Service Training, follow up on the collection and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Perform consultative method of sales with prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
- Schedule appointments, meet existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product, and to determine other opportunities
- Generate and develop new client’s business accounts
- Perform professional demonstrations/presentations of company products or services while on customer’s site. Apply successful negotiation and sales closure techniques
- Provide adequate information about a new prospect and client, in terms of ownership, working physicians, relevant client’s equipment, and status, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers
- Submit reports for sales and marketing on a weekly basis in a timely manner
- Assist in following up the accounts receivables for sales accounts responsible for
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations
- Effective use of company’s sales aids and marketing data to secure deals
- Effectively attending conferences and workshops
- Perform professional in-service training for customer’s end users on systems application
- Possess market awareness, competitor’s activities/events and competitor’s pricing changes.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Biotechnology; Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|