– Responsible for implementing all related procurement activities as per the set policies and procedures, ensuring the fulfilment of the quality of purchased items in compliance to set quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish an approved supplier list and update the same on a regular basis to ensure that purchases are done at the best prices, payment terms and quality available in the market. Receive PR’s from, input and forward the same into the system and to the Procurement Supervisor to process the necessary invoicing.
- Assist the Procurement Senior Officer in preparing and issuing Purchase Orders (POs), Request of Quotations (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and other related Procurement documents.
- Obtain quotations from suppliers or vendors for the received PR’s and ensure its alignment to the set standards.
- Receive and forward the supplier quotations to the requesting Division in order to conduct relevant technical evaluation and approval.
- Maintain a comprehensive record system for all related requisitions, PO’s, and product specifications.
- Follow-up on payments of local vendors and companies and report any discrepancies to the Procurement Supervisor.
- Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by Direct Manager
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|