Process Documentation Officer – Vistas Global – Qatar
1. Form an understanding of department processes through walkthroughs, interviews and other information gained from the user department and analyse data gathered for the development of new process and improvement of the existing ones.
2. Review/ document existing processes and create workflow charts, work maps etc. to ensure standardized operations.
3. Review business processes and take judgment on the workflow mapping in consultation with business users and Quality Analyst.
4. Identify opportunities for improvement through process analysis, document new processes and develop solutions to process problems.
5. Conduct department visits and understand the difficulties faced by the bank staff in implementing or understanding processes and procedures.
6. Assist in the development of SLAS between departments and maintain the version controls of the same.
7. Assist the Quality Analyst in all forms of process documentation as assigned
LEARNING & KNOWLEDGE
8. Possess a strong understanding of process workflows, operating controls, banking best practices and regulatory requirements.
9. Possess an understanding processes and system flowcharting.
10. Ensure high standards of confidentiality and data backup exist to prevent loss of/ uncontrolled amendments to the approved policies and procedures and other documents.