B&G is looking to hire a PR & Marketing Manager for an eCommerce start-up from and focusing on KSA and the MENA region, founded and managed by e-commerce veterans with an impressive track record and extensive experience with regional and international players. While the platform is built in-house using the latest technologies available, and with scalability and emerging mobile technologies, AI and AR in mind; little has been left to chance and all are accounted for in the platform. With offices and facilities in KSA, UAE, and India, our e-commerce platform is dedicated to only hire the exceptionally talented creative people who share the best work and ethical values.
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with well-developed critical thinking skills who can manage a team effectively all the while processing, reacting to, and solving problems in a timely manner as they arise. He/She will:
• lead the development of organization-wide marketing projects in liaison with the team in Dubai from ideation to execution, both online and offline.
• define key performance indicators and implements enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
• develop strategic and tactical solutions to boost the company’s reputation and drive the right traffic and
achieve the brand’s e-commerce goals.
• act as the ultimate brand guardian by transmitting to the public the essence of the brand (i.e. corporate
identity) all the while abiding by its communication guidelines/strategy and key messaging.
• have a thing for public speaking and advocating the business’s success stories.
• maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE ROLE:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field (with extensive experience in PR).
• CIM-certified (qualified chartered marketer)?
• Positive attitude, team spirit and genuine ambition and determination to make a difference!
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project management skills and an appetite for creating something new & unconventional.
• eCommerce experience in Saudi Arabia.
• Strong creative outlook.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|