Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of various plumbing systems, namely sanitation units, water pumps and associated pipe-work, required of Inspire Integrated, under the terms of the contract with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
- Carries out repairs and maintenance of domestic hot/cold water system, cooling water systems, storm and sanitary sewer system, irrigation and fountain water systems and swimming pools.
- Attends to repairs or replacement of all bathroom/toilet fixtures in guestrooms, public areas and back of the house areas.
- Carries out fan coil unit services in guestrooms, shops, public areas and offices.
- Cleans all manholes, clearing sewage and storing water line blockages using snake machine or other means as required.
- Repairing and maintaining functional parts of mechanical equipment and machinery, such as pumps, compressors etc.
- Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work on site, including emergency response and planned activities.
- Responding to a maintenance request within the contractual service level agreement.
- Ensures that the plant room, workshop and related areas are kept clean and tidy condition.
- Observes prescribed safety standards. Helps maintain safe conditions for self and others.
- Other duties as required. Required to work hours to meet operational needs.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Attend training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure to conduct your duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|