• Select and implement internationally recognized Project Management Information Systems required to support project controls reporting.
• Ensure the timely preparation and exchange of project information between the project functional groups including engineering, procurement, logistics, accounting, individual Project Sites, sub-contractors.
• Actively participate on the Project Management Teams and take a lead role in the following:
– Planning and managing project schedules and budgets.
– Monitoring all sub-contractors performance and actual progress against the project schedule.
– Identifying all cost and/or schedule trends that may adversely affect project progress, contractual commitments, cost and earned value forecasts.
– Regularly updating the project schedule and providing 6-8 weeks schedule forecasts/ outlooks.
– Assisting the Project Manager, Contracts Specialist, and Site Managers to resolve change orders and critical path issues with the sub-contractors.
– Where appropriate, recommending remedial measures to resolve project variances.
– Actively participate in site meetings and provide proactive ongoing support to the site management teams.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|