JOB SUMMARY This position leads photography efforts in the branch they are allotted. The position works in a fast-paced environment to shoot, edit, deliver, file and/or archive photos.
- Take daily pictures of children inside/outside the branches.
- Ensure all children are photographed, creating a comfortable setting for all levels, capturing the child’s natural expressions.
- Provide helpful and knowledgeable guidance to parent selecting photographs.
- Shoot, edit and post high quality photos and videos for social media needs.
- Take responsibility to train a new photographer to become a part of J’s team.
- Follow the guidelines from the designer’s team for the yearbook.
- Deliver requested photos and videos on deadline.
- Evaluate and select images for use in the J’s app.
- Arrange a schedule for student’s photo-shoot during the week.
- Upload pictures for all students during the week as per classes to J’s app.
- Responsible to cover after school event if required.
- To cover other branches as and when required
- Take photographs and videos for Trainings and events as needed.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|