- Develop and implement all necessary procedures and guidelines to ensure the effective dispensing and control of drugs and medicines and monitor these to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Develop and maintain all necessary procedures and controls to ensure that health, safety and other statutory requirements are complied with Kuwait Ministry of Health (MOH) regulation.
- Develop the Pharmacy function’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of strategic objectives and KPIs for the Clinical Support Services Department in line with Company’s strategy, and ensure that the Department’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Oversee all the Pharmacies operations across all pharmacies locations as well as provide technical and administration support to Pharmacists in charge and ensure smooth day to day operations and monitor the storage, handling, and dispensing of medications and related items.
- Direct, organize and train the pharmacists working in the dispensary to ensure that the dispensary operates effectively and that all staff perform their duties to the required standards.
- Monitor the workload in the dispensary and take any necessary action to ensure that all outputs are achieved to the required standards.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Manager to ensure that medicines stock levels are within proper range across all pharmacies by inspecting their stocks regularly, lead the process of disposing all expired medicines in the stores as well as communicate when necessary drug shortage with the physicians to arrange for medication substitutes.
- Establish appropriate systems and metrics to measure the performance of the Pharmacies and monitor performance on an ongoing basis and analyse performance indicators to achieve stated targets and standards.
- Review and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective actions, forecast trends and make recommendations.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|