- Unpack and store supplies, verify items received against request.
- Maintains proper storage and security for medication and stock items.
- Check received items against orders to make sure all items are received.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and prepare orders for new supplies as requested by Pharmacist.
- Prepare and deliver ward stock to the various nursing station/wards and maintain records showing their position.
- Keep pharmacy areas and equipment clean, neat, well organized and maintaining records.
- Removes all expired medications and tags the near expired medications.
- Compounds I.V. admixtures, irrigating solutions and other parenteral products under direct supervision of pharmacist.
- Prepare and type’s prescription labels, fills containers, affix labels for outpatient prescriptions under the direct supervision of a staff pharmacist.
- Adheres to infection control standards, safety and environmental health practices.
- Participate in patient safety and family education program.
- Follows and obeys pharmacists’ instructions.
- Complies with the standard laid by the approved national and International accreditation standards and performs the duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
- Through chain of command and/or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or Standards of service for patients, employees or visitors and situation that put the patient, staffs, or visitors at risk of injury or other harm.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, managerial and leadership skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|