The main responsibility of a Phama Manager is to manage, support, and supervise the Pharma Business of the company. He/she is responsible for the acquisition of new projects and project bids, supports management by providing analysis for evaluating new business opportunities such as in/out licensing, collaborative research and development agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
– Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
– Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties.
– Proactively develops and improve products and services.
– Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues, and understands clients’ needs.
– Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
– Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
– Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
– Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research
– Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions.
– Maintain the Business Development databases.
– Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
– Develops and monitors the sectional budget; oversees financial well-being of the section by analyzing cost effectiveness and directing cost control activities; prepares, submits and justifies budget enhancement requests to the CCO.
– Participates in departmental and/or division’s committee meetings as required. Attends and serves on professional/civic service organizations as the pharmaceutical retail division representative.
– Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|