- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working closely with management.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require.
- To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the company.
- Perform general office duties such as office administration & office supplies management.
- To coordinate various staff requirements, administering & executing the staff benefits.
- To file and retrieve official documents, records and reports & to maintain records management systems.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Control and keep all projects documents orderly.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Responsible for handling and drafting letters and general day to day correspondence for the Branch Management
- Handling travel arrangements
- Creating, preparing /maintaining sensitive files and records
- Creating, preparing/maintaining filing related to the business
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria|