To provide a correct and timely supply of Parts to the Customer, be it internal or external, in order to insure its satisfaction and loyalty.
- To know automotive Parts, Accessories & Collections products and services, as well as the competitor’s products, including their strengths and weaknesses.
- To know and apply the Parts Sales Process Steps and all organizational interfaces and to have basic knowledge about related Aftersales Processes (e.g. workshop, service, body & paint).
- To be able to initiate first contact with a Customer, to prepare and conduct a Parts Consultation and to do the handover of Parts and aftercare operations.
- To have the required knowledge about Order Processing, Invoicing, Warranty and Goodwill Conditions and Processes.
- To master the relevant IT systems for Customer data management and Parts identification, ordering and invoicing (DMS, EPC, SPPS, Star Order,…)
- To have sufficient knowledge about time management in order to manage and prioritize his/her workload.
- To know the key data to monitor his/her targets and how to interpret them (Parts Net Sales, Gross Profit, Customer Satisfaction,…)
- To have basic technical knowledge in order to give technical advice during Parts Consultation.
- To know and apply automotive brand values and live up to the brand and company’s behavioral standards.
- To be able to undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by the Parts Sales Supervisor.
- To achieve monthly Net Sales Targets.
- To comply with company’s Discount Policies and Parts Processes.
- To comply with the Manufacturer’s Retail Standards.
- To comply with the Manufacturer’s Guidelines regarding TRP orders and Warranties.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|