Parts Consultant – Qatar
1. Assist customers solve parts problems, identify correct parts numbers, complete order forms and recommend and sell related items as a service and as requested by customers.
2. Work with other Department personnel in order to assist them with parts information as required.
3. Maintain a high degree of proficiency with regard to the parts business and functions performed in order to ensure customer confidence and satisfaction with parts service
4. Diplomatically handle customers’ complaints in a friendly, pleasing and personal manner.
5. Offer all required parts and any additional accessories to customers.
6. Monitor sales discounts according to department limit and company policy.
7. Research the availability of certain parts, either within the retail facility or from other sources as necessary and
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Parts Manager.
9. Provide correct parts to the customer
10. Provide quotations and estimates within the time frame
11. Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and services
12. Undertake additional responsibilities as required.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician