- Services existing accounts through positive business relationship by obtaining orders and assuring that products reaches as per the company’s policy.
- Sources new accounts to help drive company’s sales forward and surpass monthly, quarterly projected sale quotas.
- Fully responsible on any gap or missing product plus taking the proper initiatives to replenish it.
- Assure that company’s rules and regulations are followed and implemented.
- Keeps your line manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visits, weekly work plans.
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly sales plus area reports and make recommendations to your line manager.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new product launching, marketing campaigns, events, brochures and share directly with your line manager.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, providing solutions and avoid from re-occurring in the future.
- Follow up on product under the maintenance and share updates regularly with your customer to increase his loyalty and satisfaction.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops offered by the management.
- Identify close to expiry products and take action as per company’s policy.
- Aware of daily stock availability, price updates & promotions.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|