Optimization Assist. Manager – Kuwait – Kuwait
- Identifies key opportunities to leverage and improve processes affecting the warehouse operation, including; defining appropriate metrics, and leading the process improvement and systems initiatives.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in work methods, efficiency techniques and warehouse management software.
- Implements efficient slotting to streamline work flow through the warehouse using slot optimization software. Assesses warehouse capacity utilization and coordinates corrective actions with cross functional groups.
- Develops forward-thinking, warehouse initiatives to boost effectiveness within supply-chain, implementing and managing project work through utilization of warehouse systems with a focus on continuous productivity improvement.
- Defines, develops, and manages policies and procedures, process flows and tools to boost the effectiveness of all warehouse functions, resulting in greater efficiencies across all regions and divisions.
- Streamlines the reporting and analysis of warehouse labor, slotting, capacity and customer delivery data through core competencies and tools/methods to identify opportunities, create forecast models, and measure metrics across target areas.
- Interfaces across cross-functional teams to establish and boost alignment and synergy, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and leading the implementation of initiatives within the warehouse functions at the division.
- Develops and presents proposed strategy initiatives. Thinks globally and acts locally.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait