– Review financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
– Handle all supply requests to achieve client satisfaction.
– Ensure that regular visits are being conducted to patients.
_ Ensure that client satisfaction index is always high.
_ Ensure user friendly systems in place for beneficiaries.
– Ensure the beneficiary has proper care delivered in a timely manner.
-Oversee activities directly related to providing products or services.
-Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
– Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
– Plan, organize, control and monitor all operational activities related to direct patients, non-direct patients and community/capacity building activities.
_ Monitor the delivery of timely services in the most efficient and effective manner.
_ Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
– Ensure that hospitals are working in alignment with NHHCF needs and patient needs.
– Ensure quality operations of services within hospitals as well as home health care services.
– Plan and direct activities such as event planning, coordinating with other department heads as required.
– Determine goods and services to be provided, and qualification terms, based on forecasts of demand.
– Undertake any task as delegated by the Executive Director.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|