Operations manager – Kuwait
1. Report and keep the top management informed of all the major issues and development related to Catering services in his areas.
2. Attend meetings with Top Management to discuss weekly agenda and review progress on all pending matters.
3. Attend and respond to all queries, requests and correspondence from Clients and Management efficiently and professionally.
4. Monitor and analyse Operational Results to be in line with the set targets. Using the reports of internal control
5. Visit Operations in his area. Visit all the areas of Operations during each visit to ensure compliance with scope of work and QHSE procedures. Review operational requirements, achievements and improvements with concerned key staff. Using the Location Visit Report & report it to the Top Management
6. Meet CSR’s (client site representative) during location visits to receive feedback on services for continual improvement and communicate action to the concerned accordingly
7. Monitor effectiveness and quality of deliveries and supplies and initiate appropriate action to resolve delays or quality problems.
8. Conduct physical inventory on stocks, control stock level and stock rotation against given targets and objectives.
9. Control monthly requisition and all purchase requests and forward to the To Management for approval and action.
10. Control standards of housekeeping in all the areas of operation particularly the Kitchen, Butchery and storage areas. Issue instructions and follow up progress. Ensure compliance with QHSE procedures.
11. Initiate action and resolve outstanding issues with client (refer QHSE manual )
12. Check and control accuracy and deadlines of reporting documents and ensure timely submission to H.O. (Financial reporting not later than 6th of each month).
13. Check and control clients and company supplied equipment’s list and ensure that it is updated and approved in line with company’s procedures. Make Sure that all Equipment in mobilization stage have been verified and recorded
14. Review customer complaints and suggestions with Project Manager / Project Supervisor / Camp Boss. Ensure that each complaint is treated in line with company’s procedure and summary of complaints is forwarded to H.O. for record, reference and action. (Refer QHSE Manual)
15. Conduct periodic review of contract and scope of work with Project Manager / Project Supervisor / Camp-Boss to ensure compliance.
16. Conduct periodical review with Project Manager / project Supervisor and the Chief Cook and approve changes in menu in line with the feedback received from the clients.
17. Prepare advance plan for covering services during Ramadan and National and local holidays. Order for extra deliveries and staff to cover exceptional services , Having a meeting with the Top Management on this action Plan
18. Check and control your location’s compliance with QHSE plan and coordinate with QHSE Managers in implementing various quality programs in your locations to promote QHSE awareness.
19. Check adequacy of staff with mandatory training as per client contract requirements and take action when necessary.
20. Issue Objectives / task and targets to your team. Review and make adjustment in coordination with Top Management / HR Manager. Ensure the Target is in line with the company’s budget
21. Review location staffing, vacation, replacement and succession plan with the Camp-Boss and forward staff forecast and requirements to HR Manager.
22. Receive and review staff training needs with Camp Boss and forward to the HR Manager for action
23. Meet trainees and trainers during your site visits to assess on the job training progress of staff. Ensure that the training documents are updated and maintained by the concerned.
24. Submit appraisal of all staff in line with company policy and dispatch them to HO within given targets.
25. Participate in all training events and programs organised by client or Management.
26. Nominate one staff for Best Employee of the Month award from your locations
27. Collect articles, photos, client award and certificates and forward to head office.
28. Initiate action for due retirement and medically unfit staff and follow up formalities with HRD.
29. Review vacation / Replacement plan of key staff with the Camp Boss and clear back log of vacation on a regular basis.
30. Forward requests for staff vacations, warnings, terminations, increments & promotions etc to the contract manager for action.
31. Receive, review and approve disciplinary cases and forward to Top Management for necessary action.
32. Take Initiate/support initiatives to create environment to enhance team spirit and staff motivation in all locations.
33. Monitor additional business opportunities in your site and within the contract and forward the details for further action
34. Perform any other task assigned by the Top Management
35. Ensure ISO 22000 Food Safety System, Maintain all related documents and records.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait