· Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed.
· Estimate costs and time required for repair or maintenance of the vehicle.
· Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the garage, e.g. by writing work orders and by arranging for garage staff to perform necessary maintenance and repair work on vehicles.
· Repair, maintain and service vehicles and their mechanical and electronic components.
· Ensure that necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available or obtainable at short notice.
· Check the activities in the garage, inspect completed work for compliance with safety and other statutory regulations, and make sure defects are repaired or adjusted.
· Maintain records of repair and service work, and make reports to detect recurrent faults.
· Make sure the vehicle is returned to the owner in a clean and decent state.
· Provide information for staff about latest developments, technical specifications of new cars, garage merchandise, etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services; Administration Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|