Managing Company’s Operations to ensure positive, safe and profitable working environment. Developing and implementing strategic plan to improve internal systems and expand Company activities & improve Financial performance and identify new areas of business for growth opportunities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
As a senior executive manager, contribute towards the formulation and implementation of overall business strategies and plans which enable the achievement of company mission and objectives by ensuring the timely submittal of planning contributions.
Ensure the effective achievement of commercial and operational objectives through leadership. Setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff – in order that the highest level of performance is achieved.
Contribute towards the definition of an optimum organization structure so that resources are optimally utilized and communication can take place in an effective manner.
Direct the preparation of budget submissions so that the organization is aware of expected revenues and operational/capital costs.
Business Unit Performance:
Monitor the KPI of the business unit against defined targets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified are rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Personally, assure the quality of relationships with major clients within a geographical location so that revenues are maximized, commercial terms are agreed which are advantageous to the company and the cost of sales is reduced.
Direct All operations, Facility Services (MEP, HVAC, Landscaping, Pool and Building Maintenance etc.) team to ensure that customers receive high quality services with agreed timescales and at minimum cost to the business.
Maintain strategic relationships with external parties (e.g. governmental, semi-governmental, media and trade bodies) so that the local reputation of the organization is enhanced and the company obtains all necessary trading licenses and permits.
– F&B Operations Work together with the owner and restaurant managers, Franchisee in the planning, directing and coordinating of all the restaurant operations.
– Ensure that the operational Food and Beverage team can deliver the highest quality product, and the highest financial return develop, implement and evaluate systems of control, developing and updating standards responsible for enforcing the agreed restaurant standards for each restaurant by conducting and managing monthly audits while maintaining the standard in line with the Franchisees Technical Specifications.
– Act as the Manager in driving the Total Facility Services (MEP, HVAC, Landscaping, Pool and Building Maintenance etc.) business forward. Lead by example, motivating, developing and managing the service teams.
– Provide management with ideas and recommendations on how to maximize Facility Services opportunities throughout Muscat.
– Primary responsibility for overseeing the overall finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
– Coordinate with Finance team in planning short- and long-term projects, budgets, expense controls, schedules, and manpower.
– Review Monthly Profit & Loss statement with the finance and report to the Director, the business performance.
– Review yearly Financial statement in coordination with Finance department and External Auditor.
– Overseeing HR systems, handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing budgets, assessing staffing needs, hiring employees, designing training programs, and developing compensation plans
– Develop and implement staffing and business plans to achieve business target.
– Coordinate for Business Unit activities take place in a manner compliant with relevant quality management policies and procedures inline with Country rules and regulation so that the reputation of the company is enhanced with customers through the quality of its products.
– Continuously examine all Business Unit activities for efficiency opportunities so that Business Unit profitability and product quality are optimized.
Health, Safety & Environmental Management:
– Ensure that all Business Unit activities take place in a manner compliant with relevant health, safety and environment legislation, policies and procedures so that the wellbeing of employees is safeguarded and the organization’s activities do not have a negative impact upon the environment or the company’s neighbors.
Report the performance of the Business Unit in a systematic manner and reporting to the Executive Director in a regular, timely and compliant manner so that the broader organization is aware of operational/commercial opportunities and risks on an ongoing basis.
– All direct reports on an ongoing basis to remain updated of progress versus individual and functional targets and to be notified of any operational issues.
– Internal department on a Daily/weekly basis in order to ensure that local initiatives and opportunities are incorporated into the corporate strategic plan.
– Representatives of major customers to discuss their requirements and to provide assurances concerning delivery and potential new business.
– Representatives of governmental and semi-governmental agencies on an ad hoc basis to remain abreast of potential changes to the operating environment and ensure the provision of all necessary trading licenses and permits.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|