– Provide inspired leadership for the organisation.
– Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
– Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
– Handling HR with managing and recruiting when necessary.
– Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
– Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
– Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
– Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
– Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
– Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations.
– Support worker communication with the management team.
– Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
– Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including Phone calls and email.
– Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Coordinate and follow up with Department Heads for day-to-day activities / Reports.
– Schedule Meetings and follow up with Customers / Suppliers / Other lines manager.
– Prepare agendas and arrange for committee, and other meetings.
– Organizing daily, weekly and monthly calendars and shifts.
– Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
– Rendering support to CEO for new Ventures.
– Preparation for Meetings and Presentations.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Training & Education Center; Business Consultancy Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Czech Republic; Djibouti; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Lithuania; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Oman; Poland; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; Yemen|