- Leads and develops a team of Area Managers (AM’s), ensuring they are kept up-to-date regarding business strategies, region and company goals and expectations.
- Assists with the annual business planning process, establishing and realizing performance objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and meaningful development and succession plans.
- Monitors progress towards objectives and development plans on a quarterly basis, placing an emphasis on results versus activities and the development of sound business acumen. Conducts annual performance reviews and informal performance appraisals as appropriate.
- Provides input to the developmental process regarding the assessment of high potential employees and the identification of appropriate career paths and succession plans for AM’s within relevant region.
- Contributes to the Operations unit’s annual business planning process, ensuring that relevant issues from specific region of operations are taken into account.
- Oversees the management of financial performance of different branches, reviewing monthly forecasts for country on sales and ticket count; weekly controllable; sales and profits; and reports on mystery shoppers in order to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking and to identify and resolve potential problems in meeting financial and strategic goals.
- Ensures execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increase sales and profits.
- Manages and oversees new projects and project rollouts, equipment replacement, test programs and vendor relations.
- Assists AM’s in overcoming obstacles to effective operations, ensuring stores operate at a high quality level with an emphasis on service excellence while adhering to health and safety.
- Responds to requests for project support, information, reports and other communications from other department heads as and if requested.
- Responsible of few branches (especially owned branches)
- Coordinate with training department to ensure the proper execution of the training plan and systems in the branches
Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
- Provides services related to governmental procedures and requirements to employees.
- Builds solid relations with all departments to help optimize the time needed to accomplish tasks.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|