· Manages and coordinates the activities of staff including HSE training.
· Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
· Develop and assist in integrating new HSE measurements (leading and lagging indicators) that clearly articulate the organizations performance.
· Ensure all required compliance audits are performed, gaps are communicated, and plans implemented; as well as assisting with and conducting internal audits ensuring the HSE MS meets corporate compliance.
· Maintain positive, proactive relationships with all regulatory contacts and ensure the systems are in place to provide complete compliance with all regulations.
· Work with all personnel to ensure the HSE MS standards are met.
· Ensure that training and documentation systems provide a proper platform for all employees to meet company training and competency requirements for their roles for safe work execution.
· Ensure the incident management process of the organization is effectively managed.
· Develop and implement HSE programs/procedures and communicate with all levels of the organization to elevate the involvement and status of those programs / procedures.
· Provide training (or ensure training is provided by competent third party) on common facility, i.e, fork-lift, crane, driving, fire prevention, proper lifting techniques, etc.
· Ensure a safe environment for all employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
· Ensure safety obligations with clients are carried out as per terms of our agreement.
· Drive safety performance improvement within facility.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|