1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the department.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Organize and carry out various tasks relevant to the maintenance, development and use of the library’s resources.
8. Process new books, maintain circulation records and make reserves on requested books.
9. Provide support to manage library data and reports utilizing library software systems.
10. Serve as a key resource for bibliographic and non-bibliographic information and reference services.
11. Assist library users.
12. Undertake other duties as required.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard. DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Librarian provides general direction.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|