Job PurposeThe Office and Marketing Coordinator will primarily ensure the smooth coordination of various tasks for the local office in Oman and any necessary relevant support for worldwide group. Such support will include assisting with customer service, administrative, HR and marketing support for an international team based locally in Muscat and globally.
They will work closely with each team towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring support is effectively provided.
ResponsibilitiesDaily coordination of all administrative tasks within Oman office including but not limited to:
• General Office Duties; mail, filing, answering the phone, welcoming guests, office stock management, etc.
• Personnel; maintaining records of vacation days, sickness, attendance & absence, onboarding and recruitment in coordination with HR.
• Translation/Interpretation: translate documents into/from Arabic/English and assist team with communication with Arabic speaking clients and providers.
• Database Management; inputting, editing and maintaining up-to-date information.
• Presentation Materials; creating presentations based on provided text within company brand guidelines
• Market Research; collating and finding information online – from statistics, quotes, contact information, etc.
• Appointments & Travel; Assist local team and senior management managing schedules, booking appointments and travel
• Distribution of sales/technical documentation.
• Provide Executive Assistance
Requirements• Proven skills within administration and customer service.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanour at all times with all levels of personnel and customers.
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer.
• A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook is vital, with a good familiarity of Web (WordPress will be an advantage), social media plus MailChimp and Survey Monkey or similar.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• A strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Highly organised and task oriented.
• A creative flair and good critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a multi-cultural team.
• Self-confident and decisive with a high level of personal impact.
• Credibility in communicating at all levels internally and externally.
• Highly motivated and self-starting.
• Ideally, a Bachelors Degree Administration, Business, Marketing or related field
• Exceptional command written and verbal of English and Arabic languages mandatory. Other languages beneficial.
• Omani national (mandatory) in compliance with Omanisation regulations.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|