– Provides professional nursing care to patients and clients following established nursing standards and practices, Duties include but are not limited to the following:
a. Perform general nursing care to patients.
b. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the nursing care of each patient in accordance with the patients’ health profile, individuality, culture and preferences.
c. Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with the policies, procedures and nursing standards.
d. Support physicians as required during treatments, procedures, examinations, and testing of patients and clients.
e. Documents observations, results, decisions, actions, and plans effectively in the patient documentation system and communicate these effectively to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team.
f. Participates in nursing activities, nursing programs, unit meetings and committee functions as assigned.
g. Develop and maintain awareness with KAAUH Green Hospital Standard, exercising care and economy in the use of hospital resources.
h. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
– Ensures compliance with organizational standards and outside regulatory requirements.
– Demonstrates knowledge of patient safety goals relevant to his/her working environment.
– Demonstrates knowledge of hospital variance reporting system and appropriate management procedures for unexpected occurrences.
– Supports the mission and vision, goals and strategy of KAAUH and the Nursing affairs and participates in the performance improvement of the organization.
– Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
– Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
– Demonstrates clinical expertise in the specific patient population served.
– Practices comprehensive nursing care in accordance with KAAUH’s values and Nursing Standards maintaining confidentiality at all times.
– Performs nursing practice in line with KAAUH’s policies, procedures and standards of care.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|