– Provides professional nursing care to patients and clients following established nursing standards and practices, Duties include but is not limited to the following:
a. Perform general nursing care to patients.
b. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of each patient in accordance with the patients’ health profile, individuality, culture and preferences.
c. Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with the policies, procedures and nursing standards.
d. Support physicians as required during treatments, procedures, examinations, and testing of patients and clients.
e. Documents observations, results, decisions, actions, and plans effectively in the patient documentation system and communicate these effectively to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team.
f. Participates in nursing activities, nursing programs, unit meetings and committee functions as assigned.
g. Develop and maintain awareness with KAAUH Green Hospital Standard, exercising care and economy in the use of hospital resources.
h. Play an active role in accreditation processes (JCIA, CBAHI).
i. Be involved in multidisciplinary projects.
j. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
– Ensures compliance with organizational standards and outside regulatory requirements.
– Demonstrates knowledge of patient safety goals relevant to his/her working environment.
– Demonstrates knowledge of hospital variance reporting system and appropriate management procedures for unexpected occurrences.
– Supports the mission and vision, goals and strategy of KAAUH and the Nursing affairs and participates in the performance improvement of the organization.
– Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
– Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
– Makes suggestions for change and process improvement. Participates in staff meetings and quality management activities.
– Supports positive change; identifies problems and seeks solutions in a constructive manner.
– Participates in hospital-wide and nursing services performance improvement activities; applies quality management strategies in unit / area; performs audits and initiates investigation into areas of concern and takes action for improvement, and monitors and reports on clinical indicators.
– Functions as a role model to all levels of staff; acts as a preceptor/ resource for new employees and staff to the department. And demonstrates a commitment to performance driven achievement and professional growth.
– Demonstrates clinical expertise in the specific patient population served.
– Practices comprehensive nursing care in accordance with KAAUH’s values and Nursing Standards maintaining confidentiality at all times.
– Performs nursing practice in line with KAAUH’s policies, procedures and standards of care.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|