Following continued growth and success, we are currently seeking applications from Nurses who are interested to migrate to Australia/ Canada with job prospects.
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols.
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
- Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment.
- Assist in surgery and other medical procedures.
- May supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|