- The ability to install, configure, operate, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and diagnose PCs, servers, network hardware, network software, and other peripheral equipment.
- The ability to install, maintain, repair, and inspect network cabling and other hardware. This includes routing and network configuration, enterprise backup and data recovery, network monitoring, wireless technology, WAN/LAN integration, security including firewall, VLAN and VPN management, email services and support of mission critical applications.
- Knowledge in network control programs, network management, and network architecture.
- The ability to quickly respond with solutions to malfunctions, while making sure that the designated computers and network equipment’s stay functional.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting, repairing, and problem-solving techniques.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|