• Manage the entire lifecycle of servers, storage and network equipment within the facility.
• Work closely with IT teams and vendors to ensure all server, storage, and networking equipment is operating optimally
o Coordinate and execute the replacement of failed components
o Coordinate, communicate and supervise facility maintenance
• Perform daily walkthroughs of the facility to ensure no equipment error lights or inventory discrepancies
• Ensure the data center, office and storage space is spotless at all times
• Ensure our cable management meets department standards and enforce environment policies
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware or other network and physical connectivity problems.
• Act as the first responder for all technical and facility related issues within the data center
• Participate in problem solving and process improvement actions related to data center operations
• Work with team-members on high-level planning, design and documentation projects related to power, cooling, layer 1 networking and policies
• Provide remote hands support on physical server, network and telecommunications equipment for multiple groups
• Establish and maintain relationship with data center facility manager/team
• Create, maintain and update documentation of design documents, diagrams, engineering specifications, build changes, models, troubleshooting and support guides, systems metrics and Standard Operating Procedures as required to ensure operational excellence.
• Continuously develop specialized knowledge and technical subject matter expertise by remaining apprised of Industry trends, the direction of emerging technologies, and their potential value to the business.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|