To ensure that defined network services operate effectively at all times, in accordance with published Service Level Agreements
• To monitor defined network services and to resolve issues on an ad hoc basis (providing updates to the user community where applicable)
• To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of network services where applicable.
• To provide second- and third-line support where necessary to both the user community and to other team members.
• To document policies and procedures as required
• To ensure that security of network services is maintained at all times 2
• To liaise with internal customers and external suppliers as needed
• To develop professional relationships with preferred external suppliers
• To evaluate supplier performance on an ad hoc basis
• To provide a safe and responsive internet experience to all users whilst maintaining the appropriate level of security to network services
• To ensure that the School’s internet connectivity is available 24x7x365.
• To ensure that publicly accessible network services are securely available 24x7x365 where possible.
• To ensure email is available in accordance with published Service Level Agreements, filtering for spam and viruses as required
• To ensure that user data is available where and when required in accordance with published Service Level Agreements, and that data is free from virus, delivered promptly and in the most efficient manner • To ensure that user data remains private and secure
• To ensure that user data that needs to be shared is available to the applicable/approved people, using best practice to deliver this
• To ensure that network attached printers are available when required
• To make business data available to the applicable/approved people whilst maintaining its integrity
• To provide software updates, security patches and anti-virus updates in a timely manner
• To ensure that all relevant data is backed up in accordance with the School’s operational requirements, to restore data when necessary and to retain data for a defined period
• To manage, monitor and update the School’s Active Directory Service in relation to user accounts, policies and security Key systems experience/knowledge Essential
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|