Governance & Quality:
· Utilize the monitoring applications to track performance
· To promptly respond to support the needs of the business users when outages occur
· To have both an internal focus to support IT, and an external focus, through which business users are seen as their direct customers.
· Maintains the operational integrity of the technologies and services provided & keeps hardware and software functioning.
· Maintain existing policies and procedures for achieving operational objectives and also to enhance and establish new based on internal approval process
· Ensure compliance with all internal organization standards as a step towards sustained quality of service
· Carry out infrastructure maintenance activities
· Maintaining the integrity and security of a network to ensure that access is allowed only to authorized users.
· Oversee the set-up, configuration, and maintenance of Network & Contact Center infrastructural and applications server.
· LAN / Firewall Administration, maintaining and supporting the company’s IT Network Systems which includes LAN, WAN & WLAN, Proxy Filtering Firewall and Hardware Load Balancer.
· Responsible for ensuring the full security of IT systems internally and externally maintaining the 100% integrity throughout for the managed systems end to end monitoring, operations and involvement in implementation & configuration of new Network Infrastructure.
· Administration, Operations & Performance Monitoring
· Configuring and troubleshooting RIP, EIGRP, VLAN, STP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ROUTING, TRUNKING etc.
· Administer the upgrade and backup of Cisco / Juniper Routers and Switches
· Administer the critical and security patches for the managed network hardware’s
· Govern and Organize tasks, events and Configuring alarms.
· Monitors of networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
· Regularly Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
· Monitor the network connectivity throughout the company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
· Contact Center PABX, IVR components
· Monitoring the internal & external Network of the IT Enterprise systems daily and plan and ensuring data integrity and complete / robust security.
· Administer & maintain the upgrade to enhance the performance of the systems.
· Monitor and Optimize the LANs, WANs, WLAN network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
· Supervising the implementation of the network, server deployment, and security.
· Administer and Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
· Monitor the support level and EOL of network switches, routers, wireless routers & controllers, edge switches and core routers.
· Monitor and maintain RIP, EIGRP, VLAN, STP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, ROUTING, TRUNKING etc.
· Optimise and plan the Configuration point to point network on lease lines, E1, STM1 ,4G LTE and MPLS connectivity for Own Stores
· Configuration of secured FTP servers and maintaining them meeting on demand
· Project management of all PABX/IVR related initiatives
Reporting & Vendor Co-ordination
· Provides weekly reports regarding issues and general reports to the Line Manager
· Coordination with ITMS and ADM on Network Infrastructure related deployments
· Highlight project issues to senior management and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Follows up as per the Company processes & procedures 3rd party coordination
· Deal with different vendors as per the company process and policies during the selection & implementation of new solutions.
· Ensuring the critical issues raised with the vendors are solved by the vendors as defined in the contract SLA
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|