Technicians should ensure being up-to-date with technical aspects of the product/vehicle and to be able to fix right a problem the first time.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Mechanical & Electrical repairs, troubleshoot and diagnosing on buses
- Diagnose faults and recommend effective solutions, doing it right the first time
- While attending jobs both in the workshop and the field also proactively identify potential problem cause
- Using tools and adopting best practices as mentioned in service manuals so as to improve the productivity and efficiency
- Read, understand and implement instructions in workshop manuals. Use Service checklist where applicable and available.
- Stringent requirement from customers for vehicle/bus uptime – possibility of penalties in case of delay in repairs of buses under contract
- Extending 24X7 service support to customers
- Emergency support in case of breakdowns
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|