- Develop sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company (value, volume, net profits, budgets, collections, etc.). Monitor and control the sales budgets and spends to ensure optimum sales and resource utilization, simultaneously avoiding budgetary variance.
- Leverage general/traditional trade marketing and modern trade marketing methods to achieve maximum results.
- Ensure availability & visibility of all products and product categories in all segments of their respective markets.
- Generate sales of company products in the region through a dedicated team of sales supervisors / salesmen to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
- Conduct structured monthly reviews with the distributors aimed at boosting sales, revenues and market visibility in the subsequent month/s. Present and discuss the resulting monthly action plans with the MSD Head and implement the agreed initiatives to achieve the planned results.
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services to improve sales efficiency in the region.
- Constantly monitor the market to ensure RSP’S are as per price lists, merchandising guidelines are being followed and distribution for all SKU’s is as per plan by area and outlet type.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales in the region.
- Increase numeric distribution through van sales. Ensure aggressive presales efforts to boost volumes.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|