To conduct outbound calls for service reminders or repairs through dedicated 800 lines. Receive bookings to load workshops in line with production attended hours and maximize the opportunity for team sales. The job holder should be able to communicate accurate information and cross sell existing service promotions, and contribute to customers retention initiatives
- Execute the daily target of outbound calls in order to achieve the required quota of service booking. The job holder should be able to answer customer inquiries about service schedules and related items, as well as generating accurate service notifications and customer data /system updates.
- Attend to customer inquiries regarding car status, products, services, promotions, locations and contact details of branches. In the case of technical inquiries, this needs to be referred in a timely manner to the team supervisor.
- Courteously receiving customer concerns, and collecting relevant information in order to escalate to team supervisor
- Convey a professional image of AFM by following set scripts and telephone etiquette standards.
- To show flexibility and abide by assigned shift schedules, in order to maintain availability levels in the call center, and ensure timely response to customers, and welcome them with enthusiasm and courtesy.
- Awareness of service rules and warranty conditions. As well as being updated with recent promotions in order to pass on accurate information
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|