The primary responsibility will be to enhance and develop mobile applications running on iOS and Android mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have a technical background in mobile application development and an understanding
of iOS or Android environments with an interest in expanding into other platform domains. Additionally, a successful candidate will be self-motivated, a creative thinker, and possess a desire for continuous learning.
– Design and develop mobile applications for iPhone and Android platforms.
– Collaborate with team members and technology leaders to understand, design, and implement new product features.
– Create wire frames and mockups for UI changes.
– Generate design documents for new features and architectural enhancements.
– Work with engineering team members to solve problems and design solutions.
– Generate and deploy release builds.
– Participate in continuous integration and Agile sprints.
– Participate in product design discussions.
– Participate in research activities related to product enhancements Troubleshoot, diagnose, and conduct root cause analysis of application failures or unexpected behavior.
– Conduct unit testing on application changes
– Maintain development environment up-to-date with latest tools.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|