Main Job Purpose:
Manage customer facing platforms related projects through all development stages (ecommerce website and mobile applications). Ensures coordination and communication between all involved parties to deliver best in class solutions to support Omnichannel experience for Nahdi Guests.
Digital Project Management
· Collect requirements for digital platforms (mobile apps and website) changes from all internal and external parties
· Perform analyses of digital initiatives to assess feasibility, efforts and business value
· Monitor financials and manage projects timelines to ensure on time and on budget project delivery
· Prepare and execute RFP processes with vendors
· Manage efforts, track progress, identify risk and initiate actions to secure project delivery.
· Own project documentation and ensure its consistency on all stages of project cycle, incl. (RFP, Specification, Technical architecture, SOW, Testing, Project tracking and more)
· Establish best practices for PM processes within organization to enhance efficiency across Omnichannel related functions
· Stay close to digital transformation trends to initiate new ideas/solutions/enhancements/platforms to bring Nahdi – Guests relations to the Omnichannel next level
Internal and External Team Management:
· Manage internal team performance through providing regular feedback, appraisal, coaching and support to ensure the achievement of the set objectives and employees’ career development.
· Develop the assigned team KPIs through the cascading of the division SMART objectives and monitor the implementation to ensure the achievement of the set KPIs.
· Coordinate cross function communication by regular meetings, teleconferences, escalations and reporting
· Manage external teams (e.g. vendors and 3rd parties) to ensure quality delivery of projects
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|