Merchandiser – Tlaflice – Kuwait
• Generate orders after buying decisions have been finalized
• Co-ordinate with Logistics to monitor stock movements
• Co-ordinate with the warehouse and shops after shipment clearance to ensure timely deliveries
• To ensure the correct allocation of stocks between the shops and Warehouse
• To monitor stock levels at the shops and order for top-ups.
• To monitor and track supplier delivery performance and highlight variances
• To prepare a seasonal range catalogue for stores listing the ranges expected for the season
• To co-ordinate with warehouse and ensure that new ranges are launched in store as per the seasonal intake plans.
• To laisse with Inventory department and IT Department to ensure system stock accuracy
• To consolidate ranges between stores, laisse with warehouse and Inventory department
• Consolidate best sellers to appropriate stores to maximize sales
• Monitor movement of worst sellers to the fast selling shops
• To ensure that stores are keeping the correct stock and to maximize sales on the best sellers.
• Sort claims for defective items.
• To monitor product performance and forward to the Buying Manager to carryout progressive and seasonal markdowns.
• To visit stores and maintain regular communication with Store Management and Warehouse personnel
• To produce sale list for the municipality
• To monitor size ratios, price, points, ranges
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Purchasing and Procurement