The candidate must be capable of:
- Responsible for all works related to air conditioning system, electrical, plumbing, fire-fighting and fire-alarm.
- Responsible for control site’s resources to minimize the wastage and idling.
- Understanding and Reviewing of technical drawings.
- Quantification of material required for MEP works and raising PRs.
- Supervising the MEP team to ensure that the day to day duties are performed.
- Leading the solving of technical related problems.
- Plan and manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
- Monitoring site progress and quality of MEP (mechanical, plumbing, electrical) works and compliance with approved shop drawings and installation schedules.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|