- We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our graduate development strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our employees achieve their goals
- Responsible for developing a consistent Graduate Development strategy for the region in line with global talent guidelines. Responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the Graduate Development strategy with the inclusion of any country / business/SL specific requirements..
- Responsible for consistent implementation of the Graduate Development strategy across the region.. Conducts stakeholder management, builds and maintains relationships with region and / or country leadership, talent teams and other EY networks.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Graduate Development Consultant, you will be responsible for developing a consistent graduate development strategy for the region in line with the global talent guideline. Working closely with the business, campus recruiting, Talent Consultants/ HR enablement, Talent Development and shared services in ensuring consistent deployment of the Graduate Development strategy.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Engage with the business leadership to obtain buy-in for the Graduate Development strategy and plan, with the aim of improving engagement and retention of graduates
- Ensure effective implementation of the strategy with the inclusion of any specific country or service line requirements
- Track effectiveness of the induction and on-boarding program; obtain business feedback and coordinate with HR Enablement for process improvements at the region level
- Manage all SL qualification policies and progress against qualification for all Graduates until promotion to Senior
- Work to increase the number of graduates who quickly advance in achieving their qualification and achieving
- Understand reasons for leaving and address these where applicable
- Ensure all graduates are getting the necessary soft skills and technical training across the region and all SLs
- Engage with the business to ensure they have a transition plan in place and understand their responsibilities in supporting new hires to integrate into the EY environment
- Work towards achieving various targets e.g. GPS, turnover, retention and diversity targets.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|