- Collects all reports and documents for transcribing from responsible organizational unit leader
- Transcribes reports and documents in English and /or Arabic in the required format and font
- Transcribes reports dictated through the telephone in English.
- Transcribes minutes written in paper format or recorded electronically
- Ensures transcribed documents are accurate and appropriately formatted
- Prints or scans transcribed documents as needed
- Forwards transcribed documents to appropriate individual for correction or approval
- Revises and corrects documents as needed and returns for approval
- Files and stores documents electronically or manually as required and maintains appropriate database or document retrieval system
- Keeps daily reports of transcribed medical reports.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|