Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance and repairs to all types of mechanical equipment under the terms of the contract between Inspire Integrated and the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose and perform major and minor repair works on motors, pumps, hydraulic equipment, compressors, controls, valves and related equipment
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on pumps, motors, engines, compressors, overhead cranes and gearboxes etc.
- Repair wastewater pumps, storm drain stations, and water transfer pumps.
- Test, troubleshoot, service and repair sliding doors, shutter doors, heat recovery wheels, blowers etc. Inspect, adjust and replace necessary related parts and equipment in the performance of repair and maintenance work.
- Conducts various inspections of mechanical systems to determine the most cost-effective means of maintenance, repair or replacement.
- Identify spare parts and consumables requirements and prepare material requisitions for procurement.
- Perform daily inspections of all systems on site and complete monitoring log sheets, escalate any defects found
- Ensure all Inspire Integrated’s HSE policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Participate in company provided training to improve competency.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to attend to emergency service or perform planned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues, contractors and clients.
- Any other reasonable task requested by the supervisor Required to work hours to suit operational needs
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Attend training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure to conduct your duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|