Mechanic – Fugro-Suhaimi Ltd. – Saudi Arabia
• Responsible for the maintenance of plant and equipment associated with our fleet of onshore site investigation equipment including various drilling rigs, operated vehicles and all ancillary equipment.
• Follow correct routines as laid down by Workshop Manager to ensure cost control and high standard of equipment is maintained.
• Able to follow, understand & provide input in hydraulic system diagrams to assembling new drill rigs as designed by Fugro.
• Able to help assemble project specific hydraulic/ motor driven equipment.
• Ensure that work is performed safely and within time limits where breakdowns on site occur
• Assist the Workshop Manager, Site Supervisor and technicians in providing suitable solutions to problems/situations faced on site.
• Ensure that all mechanical operations are undertaken according to the company’s HSE policies and local health, safety and environmental regulations. He should be aware of all safety issues and potential risks of the job and maintain clean working stations
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia