SUMMARY – MARKETING MANAGER
The Marketing Manager plans and directs marketing programs to generate interest in – and sales of – the company’s products/services. They estimate the demand for the company’s – and competitors’ – products. The Marketing Manager identifies potential markets for the organization’s products and monitors and analyzes customer feedback and market data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with department heads or staff (Sales, PR, Design & Development / R&D, Production, etc.) to discuss contracts, selection of advertising media, products to be advertised, and other marketing-related events and issues.
• Gather, organize, and analyze information (market behavior, trends, competition, etc.) to plan advertising campaigns.
• Advise with respect to new products and existing product improvements.
• Plan advertising, including determining in which media to advertise (e.g., radio, television, print, online/mobile, billboards, social media).
• Negotiate marketing contracts.
• Inspect layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement.
• Initiate market research studies, analyze data, and present findings.
• Develop pricing strategies.
• Direct the hiring of marketing staff (and/or contractors/freelancers) and oversee their activities.
• Perform ad-hoc duties in line with the business needs.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Manufacturing|